Tracing Copyright ownership

Each country has organisations which deal specifically with the copyright of music.
  • New Zealand - contact APRA and AMCOS
  • USA - contact ASCAP or BMI
  • France - contact SASEM
  • Germany - contact GEMA
  • England - contact PRS.
Other organisations which specialise in clearing music for Christian worship:
Bookshops & public libraries offer help with publishing details of written work.