- Any physical items, goods, products listed in this website, will be referred to as (“product”).
- Customers purchasing digital download files (MP3's) from the UCA Music Download Store, (having followed the link from ucamusic.com), understand that they have left the UCA Music site and entered a separate site. The terms and conditions of the new site (UCA Music Download Store) then apply, not the terms and conditions listed here.
- When purchasing a product, customers agree to pay the price of that product plus any taxes applicable and freight costs as stated on the website on the day of purchase. The relevant purchase price will be confirmed by UCA by way of an email order confirmation.
- Prices shown are inclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST). Products purchased within New Zealand will incur GST, charged by our distributor, Ode Records Ltd. GST will not apply to international orders.
- UCA reserves the right to change its prices at any time.
- Freight charges are listed separately on the ucamusic.com website, FAQ section, Shipping & Delivery page.
- Purchased product will be dispatched with an invoice/receipt folded inside an ‘Invoice Enclosed’ protective plastic pocket on the outside of the package.
- Casual customers agree to pre-pay for their product. Product will not be dispatched until the payment is received and cleared.
- Schools, shops, and organisations that have applied for, and have been granted an invoice-based credit account (“Account”) with our distributor, Ode Records Ltd, may pay by invoice. Accounts must be paid by the 20th of the month following the month of purchase. Late payments will incur interest calculated at 20% pa, accrued monthly.
Direct Credit payments may be made into the following bank account:
Bank: National Bank
Branch: Auckland Corporate
Bank Address: Queen St, Auckland, New Zealand
Account Name: Ode Records 2007 Ltd.
Account Number: 06 0101 0918187 00
As a reference, customers must include their name as stated on the invoice (first & last, or name of organisation).
If you are paying via an International Transfer, our Swift Code is: anzbnz22.
- Product orders are processed and dispatched by UCA's distributor, Ode Records Ltd. Parcels are sent as soon as possible, and in New Zealand, by courier. In general, NZ parcels arrive within a few days for urban areas, and a few days longer for rural delivery. International orders will take 7-14 days. While best endeavours are made by Ode, delivery by an exact day cannot be guaranteed. In the event where we are awaiting delivery of a new shipment of stock, your order delivery may be delayed. If the delay is likely to be more than a week, you will be contacted by email. You may choose to receive some of your items, while the out-of-stock item in placed on back order.
- Where back-orders apply, delivery may take longer than 7-14 days. In the rare event that a supplier lets us down, we will contact you to discuss what options are available.
- Orders may be delivered to an address other than the customers address (alternative address) yet billed to the customer’s address, provided the customer has communicated all required details at the time of ordering. Alternatively, those details may be communicated by email, mail, or telephone before the product order has been dispatched. Customers understand that, unless they specify that the invoice/receipt is to be delivered with the product order to the alternative address, it will be sent separately to the customer's address, either by mail or email.
- Delivery Problems
- Customers who do not receive their product order within 14 days are asked to contact the UCA person at Ode Records. Should Ode not be able to locate the missing the product order, a replacement will be sent.
- Where a customer’s order is urgent, all efforts will be made to have the product order delivered in the customer’s requested time-frame. However, Ode cannot take responsibility if the product order does not arrive in time.
- Where product reaches the customer in a damaged condition, customers are asked to contact the UCA person at Ode so we can decide together how to rectify the situation.
- Product may be returned for a refund, but must be received by our distributor, Ode Records, within 14 days of the customer having received the product.
- A full refund is given where the product is faulty and that fault is not caused by the customer. Where a CD does not play on the customer’s CD player, the customer must take steps to ensure it is not their player that is rejecting the format, or that the player is faulty.
- Customers are responsible to meet the freight cost of returning product to Ode.
- If on receipt of the product it is found to be no longer required, customers are invited to exchange it. If an exchange is not suitable, customers will be fully refunded the original cost of the product. A full refund will be given provided the product is received by Ode in good, saleable condition.
- To ensure that product is not damaged in return transit, customers must pack them adequately in cardboard. Damaged product returned in bubble wrap alone will not qualify for a refund.
- Refunds will be given as credit notes or as financial payments, depending on what the customer prefers.
- Intellectual Property
- UCA owns the intellectual rights to all of its recordings. They may not be copied, either physically or in digital form without permission.
- Data Protection
- UCA and Ode Records reserve the right to store all the contact details that customers enter into the UCA website and to use that information for the marketing activities of UCA.
- UCA and Ode will not store customers’ credit card details after the relevant product order has been fulfilled. Should customers want their credit card details retained, a request may be made to Ode.
- UCA and Ode will at all times keep customers’ details confidential, and not disclose, sell, or forward them to any other party.
- Dispute Mediation
- If any dispute arises out of, or in connection with, any product order, the parties agree that they will attempt to resolve the matter through good faith negotiations before commencing any proceedings. Any dispute or proceedings will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts, and will be construed in accordance with the laws, of New Zealand.